Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23615 SDG / UAH
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,202 Pound (9,323₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)