Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24316 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,317 Pound (17,753₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)