Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.584 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,407 Pound (€4,708) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)