Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13253 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,000 Pound (Php45,271) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)