Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.34207 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,700 Pound (Php16,663) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)