Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13206 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,800 Pound (Php43,919) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)