Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 93,864 Pound (Bs 140,584) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)