Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.702 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 90,347 Pound (Bs 128,778) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)