Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 103,673 Pound (Bs 155,115) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (38 minutes ago)