Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 170,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 168,596 Pound (Bs 554,352,038) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)