Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38547 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,574 Pound (ARS $24,837) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 2 hours ago)