Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40706 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,360 Pound (ARS $45,105) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)