Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11157 SDG / MZN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,721 Pound (373,932 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)