Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30157 SDG / MZN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 137,943 Pound (457,423 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 125,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)