Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / CUC *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,500 Pound (306 CUC) in Manzanillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)