Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.109 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 148% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 292,248 Pound (€5,401) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (about 1 hour ago)