Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.856 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 115,552 Pound (€5,540) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)