Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.515 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 142% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 111,417 Pound (€5,233) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)