Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.375 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 142% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 121,133 Pound (€5,757) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (34 minutes ago)