Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.174 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 145% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 107,962 Pound (€5,149) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)