Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.115 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 145% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 122,404 Pound (€5,869) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)