Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.840 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,981 Pound (€4,207) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (26 minutes ago)