Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00208 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,006 Pound (COL$10,575,816) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)