Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,432 Pound (COL$6,979,624) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (27 minutes ago)