Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,045 Pound (COL$7,390,845) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 2 hours ago)