Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,523 Pound (COL$10,274,725) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (12 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (42 minutes ago)