Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 59% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,011 Pound (COL$7,000,712) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)