Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00218 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,347 Pound (COL$10,242,850) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (38 minutes ago)