Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00645 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,318 Pound (COL$7,796,523) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)