Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00625 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,417 Pound (COL$7,743,556) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)