Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,089 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13293 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 20,149 Pound (Php151,578) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)