Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,683 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12823 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,925 Pound (Php131,990) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)