Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27268 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,447 Pound (₨78,652) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (30 minutes ago)