Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27757 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,249 Pound (₨69,348) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)