Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00491 SDG / MMK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (763,302 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)