Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.804 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 77,651 Pound (R$ 16,162) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)