Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,754 Pound (R$ 13,426) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)