Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.099 SDG / BHD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,145 Pound (Dinar 1,189) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)