Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.698 SDG / BHD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,317 Pound (Dinar 922) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)