Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.702 SDG / BHD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,702 Pound (Dinar 1,395) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)