Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.539 SDG / BHD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 143,313 Pound (Dinar 3,015) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)