Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.989 SDG / BHD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,362 Pound (Dinar 963) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)