Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22793 SDG / NIO
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,435 Pound (63,329 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)