Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,700 Pound (Rp 15,406,243) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (23 minutes ago)