Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (Rp 29,951,350) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)