Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (Rp 32,647,023) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)