Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,250 Pound (Rp 33,351,171) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)