Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,100 Pound (Rp 16,267,380) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)