Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.854 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 147% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 71,773 Pound (€9,138) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)