Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.988 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 194% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 232,009 Pound (€11,054) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)