Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.884 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 202% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 102,698 Pound (€12,003) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (32 minutes ago)