Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.769 SDGX / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 195% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 94,485 Pound (€12,030) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)