Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 151% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 75,304 Pound (€9,614) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)