Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.201 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 164% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,037 Pound (€4,588) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)