Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.268 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 165% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,071 Pound (€4,550) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)