Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,179 Pound (37,222 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)