Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,548 Pound (53,529 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)