Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06438 SDG / KES
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,431 Pound (Shilling115,425) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (32 minutes ago)