Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.187 SDG / MVR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 122,092 Pound (102,832 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)