Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42883 SDG / MVR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,086 Pound (107,468 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)