Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43670 SDG / MVR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,638 Pound (49,549 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)