Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42910 SDG / MVR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,017 Pound (39,658 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)