Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42774 SDG / MVR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,186 Pound (70,571 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)