Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40305 SDG / MVR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 103,470 Pound (256,718 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)