Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23583 SDG / UYU
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,085 Pound ($U72,445) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)