Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.23599 SDG / UYU
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,038 Pound ($U84,910) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)