Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,520 Pound (1,918TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)