Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.795 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,507 Pound (1,451TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (34 minutes ago)