Cost of living comparison between Malatya, Turkey and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.062 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,854 Pound (1,869TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)