Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Malakal have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)