Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.813 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,026 Pound (€3,380) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)