Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.563 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,940 Pound (€3,030) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)