Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.915 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,202 Pound (€3,211) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)