Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00033 SDG / BYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 18% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,054 Pound (6,175,417 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)