Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01219 SDG / XAF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 34,000 Pound (2,789,657 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)