Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03385 SDG / XAF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 97,000 Pound (2,865,904 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (27 minutes ago)