Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03389 SDG / XAF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 106,000 Pound (3,127,513 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)