Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 SDGX / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,192 Pound (руб 81,276) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)