Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 SDGX / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,455 Pound (руб 79,845) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)