Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,979 Pound (Rp 5,379,850) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)