Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.450 SDG / BYN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,034 Pound (1,749 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨37,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)