Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.976 SDG / BYN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,645 Pound (2,077 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (20 minutes ago)