Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.20060 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,900 Pound (14,457 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (41 minutes ago)