Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.20084 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,800 Pound (13,942 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)