Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10379 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,498 Pound (₨43,335) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)