Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,764 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.024 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 101% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 146,604 Pound (€6,656) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)