Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,767 prices entered by 491 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.841 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,812 Pound (€5,460) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)