Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,670 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26977 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,733 Pound (₨99,093) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)