Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10308 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,956 Pound (₨77,183) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)