Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 134,711 Pound ($21,023) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (37 minutes ago)