Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.051 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 22,000 Pound ($1,219) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)