Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,500 Pound ($1,276) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)