Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,072 Pound (R$ 13,924) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)