Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.423 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 56,746 Pound (R$ 12,831) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (44 minutes ago)