Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.151 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 170,507 Pound (R$ 14,033) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 5 hours ago)