Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,125 Pound (R$ 10,374) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (24 minutes ago)