Cost of living in Macao compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.233 SDG / MOP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 152,294 Pound (68,214 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 126,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)