Cost of living in Macao compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 SDG / MOP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 55,421 Pound (67,047 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)