Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.191 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 124% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,950 Pound (€3,887) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)