Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.448 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,234 Pound (€3,120) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)