Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.237 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,870 Pound (€4,818) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (40 minutes ago)