Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.917 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,601 Pound (€7,528) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)