Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,400 Pound (10,726₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (40 minutes ago)