Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25214 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,400 Pound (9,518₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)