Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.677 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 117,535 Pound (£13,545) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)