Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 SDG / ZMW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,016 Pound (5,728 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)