Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 SDG / ZMW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,901 Pound (6,085 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)