Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 SDG / ZMW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,098 Pound (6,181 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)