Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.881 SDG / ZMW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,170 Pound (7,003 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)