Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 SDG / ZMW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,904 Pound (7,046 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)