Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.830 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,776 Pound (元5,221) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)