Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,044 Pound (48,786 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)