Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.028 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 128,684 Pound (63,448 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)