Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25713 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,242 Pound (₨67,057) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)