Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,748 Pound (₨63,506) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)